This work week may have been short, but with so much going on at night and time spent away from home over the holiday weekend, it feels like the weekend can't get here fast enough. I'm looking forward to catching up on all fronts.
I've got a high hopes for a weekend that includes:
- Cleaning out my closet and catching up on laundry
- Home maintenance
- There's nothing glamorous about it, but I've been encouraged to remember that this lovely home is a gift from God and I need to treat it with care. Owning a home is about more than pretty pillows and gallery walls, there's scrubbing and vacuuming too! Knowing this to be true, and actually giving the upkeep the time it deserves is another story.
- First trip of the season to the Farmer's Market
- My vegetables are all planted at our new community garden here at work, but until they're producing I'm ready to live off the land of my neighbors. Bring on the rhubarb and asparagus!
- Another first trip of the season... to the beach!
- Sunday is supposed to be in the mid-80s, sounds like the right time to ditch the city for the beach. A nice reward for a long Saturday of "home maintenance" right?
What do you have high hopes of achieving this weekend? Posting this here is my little way of staying accountable to make these hopes reality. Hold me to it, friends!